What Happened in 2016 Election?
© by Cupideros, November 11, 2016, 17:23 pm EST
I don’t usually talk about this part of Sneaky Service Theater, because basically I assumed everyone understood already–the election was fixed. They are always fixed!
But with the outpouring of emotions, it seems a lot of young people don’t get it; don’t understand how it can be fixed. Why someone would turn off vote ballot imagining that verify one’s vote on the voting machines? Why Republicans will create false double voter list to stop people from voting? Why make it harder for people to vote?
So let’s examined what happened from a Critical Thinking perspective, not an emotional perspective, not a traditional-you-should-vote-this-way perspective, not an your-vote-counts perspective, not an elections-can’t-be-rigged perspective.
1. Every four years an election for president occurs. During this time promises are made that will never be kept. Promises are made that the Illuminati will not allow the new elected president to keep. The naive political voting populous wonders mysteriously why those new presidents broke their promises.
2. The agenda for the President elect remains the agenda for the President in Lame Duck, each continue the policy of before, maybe in a different tone, with a snarl on the face instead of a straight-lip smile. Or in Obama’s case, continue the same policy while smiling all the time, like in Black face. Same policy, different tone of expression.
3. Let’s stop here and examine this 1-2 combo. Because this is the simply truth for the election result.
The elected president cannot keep his promises in the first term (4 years), everyone gives him a pass, He will surely keep his promises in the second term because he won’t be afraid of being reelected.
Sounds reasonable, rational even. Except for one thing. The people (Illuminati) who really put the president into office, wants more, pushes for more police state policies, more outward military expansion, more snipping down of the constitution, and crushing and controlling the economy so the rich and powerful benefit even more at the expense of the poor and the middle class.
This is the turning point in this 1-2 combo.
People with reasonable amount of self-esteem become angry at the incumbent party’s broken promises, and increase in political control and squashing of whistle blowers, and hoarding of wealth by the elite and corporate elite who get welfare renamed as benefits or tax breaks. These people decided to teach the incumbent party a lesson at election time, after eight years (2 presidential terms). These reasonable amount of self-esteem angry voters do not tell the pollsters the truth of who they voted for, because remember, the political establishment, which includes the media, didn’t tell them the truth; they didn’t keep the president’s feet to the fire to make him keep his promises. These angry people with reasonable amount of self-esteem tell the pollsters what they want to hear: They voted for the incumbent party.
What did these people, these past voters with reasonable self-esteem do? They switched parties! They are the independent voters, the Reagan democrats or Clinton-republicans, whatever you want to call them. Sadly, these reasonable amount of self-esteem voters will jump ship lines, every eight years! After all, eight years is enough time for a president to get something substantial done, right?
Whenever you heard stunning political victory, it is merely the reasonable angry voters switching parties to teach the (THEN) INCUMBENT party a political lesson. After Regan-Bush you got Bill Clinton; after Bill Clinton tried to lock up all of Black America to boost the private prison corporation complex, people switched back to Bush. Why Bill Clinton’s three strike rule was racist? After Republican Bush trashed the constitution’s kneecaps, and arms and legs, people revolted to Obama and the Democrats. After Obama’s lies, and doing worse than Bush, the reasonable self-esteem voters jumped ship to Trump.
However, none of this affects the Illuminati, who are not electable in the first place.
People with low amounts of self-esteem angry at the incumbent party’s broken promises, and increase in political control and squashing of whistle blowers, and hoarding of wealth by the elite and corporate elite who get welfare renamed as benefits or tax breaks. These people decided, like an abused spouse, to stay with the incumbent party, but are less enthused about the process.
They are sold the same bill of goods each year, vote because it is your duty, your responsibility, your responsibility to your race or sex or class. Vote because the other candidate is the bogeyman ship captain sailing a doom cruise ship political party. What they don’t tell their low amounts of self-esteem voters is that both ship captains the democrat ship captain and the republican ship captain, are owned by the cruise ship line owners the Illuminati!
People with a reasonably high amount of self-esteem This group defected from the incumbent party and angry at the incumbent party’s broken promises, and increase in political control and squashing of whistle blowers, and hoarding of wealth by the elite and corporate elite who get welfare renamed as benefits or tax breaks. These people decided to teach the incumbent party a lesson at election time, after eight years (2 presidential terms) by voting for third-party candidates.
People with the highest amount of self-esteem became angry at the incumbent party’s broken promises, and increase in political control and squashing of whistle blowers, and hoarding of wealth by the elite and corporate elite who get welfare renamed as benefits or tax breaks. These people decided to teach the incumbent party a lesson at election time, after eight years (2 presidential terms) by dropping out of the voting process all together.
4. If you establish a National Holiday to vote, that means giving more time to voters. This also should mean all the old models of election predictability should be trashed, too. Not so. But also remember, the news media can legally lie to you, the voters.
Traditionally the vote fell on November 4 to give farmers time to get to the polls. By establishing a national holiday, it seems logical more rural farmers or communities would actually vote. The minorities housed in the cities and inner cities could vote more, too, but that is another discussion. More time to vote on election day, can mean more rural votes.
5. Political Owe-Me-Cards. Accepting the process of politics, one trades favors for votes, money for votes, someone who has been in the political process a long time probably has a long list of You-Politically-Owe-Me Cards out there. This means their mind-set controls those You-Politically-Owe-Me Card people. Those You-Politically-Owe-Me Cards cannot hold their own mind-sets. They will have to try hard to hold their own mid-sets. But politics being what it is, the leader’s mind-set, in this case Hillary Clinton, pretty much ran rough shod over everyone, the media, pundits, pollsters in the old political machine analogy process of Tammy Hall. This means you get people doing things they don’t want to do.
More importantly people who must repay You-Politically-Owe-Me Cards cannot think, without difficulty, rationally or independently, and will tell you who will win the election, but not who really should in truth win the election.
6. Young voters learning the same old lesson for the first time. Not hard to believe, but there is nothing new under the sun except technology. But try telling that to young people who have been raised to perform jobs not to think. People raised to do what someone tells them to do; people raised to follow the status quo so they can understand the process. Understand how it should work, but not understand how it actually does work!
7. Electoral College (by won states vote) vs Popular (by population vote) vote. Yes, I posed them in juxtaposition to one another because that is what they are. The Sneaky Service or Illuminati mind of the founding dads of this country created the Electoral College so they can override the vote of the populous. The populous can’t get things right; they are mob rule, anyway, right? The Electoral College gives the Sneaky Service several plausible reasons to reject the popular voters. And those in charge, who make up the Electoral College, will always find a rational reason to elect whom they elect.
8. Given the factors above, and the rationale to keep the policy of the country the same from party to party, election to election, you have several ways to socially engineer the election! Once this is explained to the president elects they come to their senses and do what the Illuminati say do. Since, the Sneaky Service and Illuminati know this, they simply decided to make a preemptive decision for the American population.
What America has is a secret Kingship, non electable like in the days of old, only The God-dess has not established this Secret Kingship. This Secret Kingship, which does not care about the population at all, sings and celebrates, Let them Eat Cake, year after year, election after, election, because the voters have no place to go. And more importantly, the voters can be directed to fight against one another, year after year, race against race, middle class against the poverty class, rich against the middle class and poverty class, etc, over and over and over.
9. Finally, if you look back into presidential election history, whoever does lose will be made to looked weak in some fashion by the Sneaky Service or Illuminati during the campaign. Nixon’s upper lip sweated in the debate against Kennedy. George Bush Senior looked at his watch as if annoyed by his debate against Clinton. McCain was made to turn around like a lost eighty-year-old man. Hillary Clinton fainted, had coughing fits and lost her shoe on 9/11.
So what really happened in election 2016 was the same old thing that always happens in all the American elections. Democracy is a shame shell game played by the elite with the voters standing on the side lines trying to guess under which shell the dollar gold coin resides.